Brief History of the School
Wamy high school is an independent boys boarding school in Nairobi, It was established in 2003 and owned by World Assembly of Muslim Youth, Kenya office. The school is run by a board of multi disciplinary, independent, focused, and committed personality. The school is situated off Mombassa road, in “South B” 300 meters to airtel Headquarters, Nairobi. Read More...
Form One Requirements
FORM ONE 2013 ADMISSION CRITERIA
1. A child must attain 320 marks and above in the 2012 KCPE examination to qualify for the entry examination (interview).
2. The entry examination will be done on Sunday 03/02/2013 at WAMY high school.
3. Every applicant will be required to pay Kshs.1000 to register for the interview/ examination. Application forms will be issued and filled on the examination day (03/02/2013).
4. Every applicant will be required to submit the following documents at the registration desk:
- i)The 2012 KCPE result slip
- ii)A leaving certificate from the previous primary school
- iii)A copy of the birth certificate
- iv)Photocopies of the parents’ National Identity cards or Passports (for both parents)
- v)Two passport size photographs.
NB: Getting 320 marks in the 2012 KCPE examination does not guarantee admission until the applicant passes the entry examination.